EAI: Evaluation of Software and Services Phase 2 Pilot Evaluation UASG & catalyst / UASG021B / August 2019 Universal Acceptance UASG021 EAI Evaluation Goal: Evaluate EAI-readiness of email software ecosystem (mail software, servers, service providers, etc.) Three phases:
Develop evaluation criteria (complete) Pilot evaluation (ongoing) More extension evaluation 2 UASG021 Phase 1 * Published September 2018. * Defined project structure and identified candidate software. * Defined evaluation criteria. * Categorized test suites. * Focus on ability to send, receive, and host EAI email. * Provisional and untested.
* Needed validation. 3 UASG021B Phase 2 (current work) * Goal: Validate and refine evaluation criteria. * Proof-of-concept pilot evaluation. * Procedure: * Analyze a focused set of software. * Update test criteria as necessary. * Develop reporting template. * Document requirements and experience.
4 Pilot Evaluation * Three software components. * Five functional categories: * Mail User Agent (MUA) * Mail Submission Agent (MSA) * Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) * Mail Delivery Agent (MDA) * Mail Service Provider (MSP)
* End-to-end. * Focus on happy path. * Few tests for negative cases or implementation details. 5 Pilot: Experience * End-to-end means many prerequisites. * Infrastructure (servers, DNS records, etc.) * Easy to create/recreate and assign/reassign. * Mobile phone subscriptions.
* Mostly integration tests by nature. * One side must always be controlled by executor. * Encryption must be worked around. * Disable to allow traffic inspection. * Alternatively instrument software for visibility. 6 Pilot: Outputs * Validated test procedure.
* Clarified and simplified test cases. * Updated document published with report. * Refined estimates. * Include set-up effort for prerequisites. * 1-4 days test effort depending on test category. * Template for future executions. 7 Next Steps
* Incorporate feedback from pilot evaluation. * Evaluate larger set of software and services. * Broaden scope of evaluation. * Narrow scope of each individual analysis. * Reduce effort by skipping uninteresting tests. * ASCII-only inputs, non-IDN domains, etc. * Feed back findings to software vendors. 8 Questions
? 9 UASG Resources * Read the documents at https://uasg.tech/information/ UASG003 Fact Sheet UASG005 Quick Guide UASG007 Introduction to Universal Acceptance UASG011 FAQs * Subscribe to the UASG Discussion list
www.uasg.tech/subscribe Get your own systems UA Ready Spread the word 10 Contact Information * Contact the UASG: https://uasg.tech/contact/ * Meet the people of the UASG: https://uasg.tech/about/people/ * Participate in UASG Discussions: https://uasg.tech/subscribe * Report UA problems with other applications:
The meter shop was doing these and frankly, these had to stop. Requests for meter checks also increased through this program. The burden on the meter shop was too much. We also got to be a great deal more careful...
Lord Peter Smith, Chair of Greater Manchester Combined Authority What does this mean for Dentistry Budgets for pharmacy, dental and ophthalmic commissioning functions cannot currently be pooled with local authorities.
SpeedPortsis an innovative and patented manufacturing system for blockhydrauliccylinders. SpeedPortsallows to dramaticallyincrease the oil flow on any O-Ring delivery, whilekeeping the externaldimensions of the cylinderunchanged.
Pharmacists are allowed to, under the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997, compound non-sterile and/or sterile medications for a patient if these medications meet USP standards. Public health concerns are minor when mass production is not involved.
ACCT. A/CTIMTY. AMOUNT. ... Other requisitions (valued under $500,000) need to be turned in to Procurement Services according to the following timetable to ensure adequate time for bids to beawarded: Procurements that require the Request for Proposal process (criteria other...
Media should also expand its role as a watchdog in monitoring and handling of humanitarian assistance in the post disaster phase and transparency and accountability in the use of funds for rehabilitation and reconstruction efforts. ... How to Develop Media...
Modification of the NAD+/NADH ratio to mimic Calorie Restriction ... -30% Decrease in Genes that Create & Store Fat 29% Reduction in Fat Tissue Mass with OAA Supplementation Reduced Weight Rebound Due to Lower Gene Expression After Diet Commercial Product...
Page: First step in knighthood- began around age 8.. At age eight, a nobleman's son began training for knighthood. During this first step of training, boys were called pages. As a page, a boy learned how to fight, how to...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!