Did-You-Know ? Collaboration 1 Andrew WS Ainger 20121126
Did You Know ? . . . Learning how to collaborate has become one of the most important business success skills
Harvard Business Review 2011 http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/05/collaboration_is_a_team_sport.html Collaboration needs to be seen as a process that happens over time, and the
crucial groundwork for successful collaboration needs to be laid before the "actual" collaborative work happens Harvard Business Review 2011 http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/05/collaboration_is_a_team_sport.html
Did You Know ? . . . SELEX Galileo (UK) staff have access to 124 meeting rooms
Source: ICT Outlook 2012 Over 75,000 meeting-room bookings are made each year
Source: ICT Outlook 2011/12 Meeting rooms are booked for 89% of the working week
Source: ICT Outlook 2011/12 On average, we use the desk telephone for just 3.1 hours a Month
Source: ICT Accounts Oct. 2012 Using Telephones and Meeting Rooms are just two ways of collaborating. There are other ways
Do you know how many collaboration tools ICT have made available?
Can you list them? 1. Office Communicator 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
2. Live Meeting 3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 5. Video Conference facilities 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 5. Video Conference facilities 6. SharePoint Do you know what they
can do for you? 1. Office Communicator 1. Office Communicator Can be used for ad-hoc Instant Message based
meetings with the ability to share your desktop. For Further Information visit: ITmatters 2. Live Meeting
2. Live Meeting Best for desktop conferencing with colleagues across SELEX Galileo UK For Further Information visit: ITmatters
3. WebEx 3. WebEx With WebEx, as in Live Meeting, you can share data Many-to-Many, but as well as inviting SELEX Galileo UK colleagues you can also invite external parties.
For Further Information visit: ITmatters Did you know . . you can use LiveMeeting and Webex for desktop video conferencing in meeting rooms and closed offices?
(ICT will be deploying integrated webcam/speakers in meeting rooms to make this easier) For Further Information see: ITmatters
4. Intercall Audio Conference 4. Intercall Audio Conference Although teleconferencing is normally for anything above 1 to 1, this can be the perfect option in reducing costs for 1 to 1 on international calls.
For Further Information visit: ITmatters ICT Edinburgh Comms 2012 5. Video Conferencing 5. Video Conferencing
Video Conference (VC) suites are available at Basildon, Edinburgh Luton, Portsmouth and Southampton. To book a VC suite just call the Synergy Helpdesk on 5848. For Further Information visit: ITmatters
6. SharePoint 6. SharePoint . . . is the collaborative team site . . . It incorporates discussion forums, wikis, interactive lists, alerts, workflow, surveys, web pages as well as document libraries with
version control, approvals, etc. It enables collaboration with customers, suppliers and partners as . well as with colleagues across sites with the ability to control who . . can access what For Further Information visit: ITmatters
1. Office Communicator . . . . . 2. Live Meeting . . . . . . Instant-Message based meetings desktop conferencing within SELEX Galileo UK
Equity in School Discipline. This program is a collaboration between the Center for the Improvement of Student Learning and the Office of Equity and Civil Rights to provide technical assistance directly to Washington districts in order to reduce the disparate...
Amit Anand, Antony Holmes, Michael Li Introduction Telomeres Telomeres are the ends of the chromosome. Can Humans Live Forever? Human beings do not live forever because the human body cannot maintain itself indefinitely. We either grow old or we get...
Use Case: shift turnover documentation. Lync P3. Lync to Lync Federation. Example: Federate CTS Lync with DOT Lync. Requires some policy decisions. Federate with anyone? No. Federate with State agencies only? Federate with State, Counties, and cities?
Optimist Pessimist Human Behavior Becoming Aware Text Pessimist Envision the future as unfavorable Tend to believe one negative incident will last a long time and affect lives forever Optimism Expect positive outcomes Tend to feel that bad things won't last...
Read voraciously, and listen to learn, then teach and share everything you know. ... Define your distinctive strategic position. Support operational effectiveness - the nuts and bolts of management. Provide tools to reach targets and consequences for missing targets. Transformation...
Factors that Define Stratification. Economics * Wealth - the net value of money and assets a person has * ... and people can socialize, marry or move from one class to another. Individuals have a choice through education, vision, motivation,...
1. the hero is a figure of heroic stature, of national importance, or international prominence, and of great historical or legendary significance2. the setting is vast in scope, covering great nations, the world, or the universe3. the action consists of...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!